Personal Information Collection and Use:
Radical Recall will take all appropriate steps to keep your personal information confidential. Those steps include limiting access to customer information databases, communicating this policy statement to all our team members and establishing and enforcing penalties for violating this statement. We will not sell, rent, or give away our customers’ personal information to other companies for use in selling others’ products or services. We may share your publically captured voter information and user submitted contact information to third parties that we have bilateral sharing agreements with that are only involved with the processing and use of public voting record information that are related to political campaigns, recall efforts, ballot petitions, etc. When we do contract with another company to market or advertise products or services for us, we will insist on binding agreements from those companies protecting our customer information.
We will vigorously enforce all privacy agreements we have with other companies. We gather personal information from our customers so we can better develop our relationship with those customers. Occasionally, we seek customer comments on our products and services. These comments allow us to determine which products and services our customers should be made aware of based on their specific needs. We will communicate with customers via e-mail or other online delivery devices only if the customer agrees to receive those communications.
Customers, who believe they are receiving our communications in error or no longer desire to receive them, should inform us and we will remove those customers’ names from our mailing lists. We will be judicious in the use of e-mail and paper mail to communicate with customers. We will, at all times, put ourselves in the place of the recipients of our mail and treat our customers as we ourselves would like to be treated.
- Radical Recall is the only operator collecting or maintaining personal information through https://www.radical-senate.com and https://www.radical-house.com
Collection of Information
- The website actively collects information from its members such as first and last name, age, city and state, email address, phone numbers, etc. and gathers information through signup forms, applications, voluntary surveys, sweepstakes, contests, purchases, and participation in public forums such as bulletin boards.
- The site reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage such as time spent on site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information and may install cookies on members’ hard drives.
- The site allows members to make personal information available in public forums such as bulletin boards, to the extent the members choose to disclose such information.
- If a member contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- The site is prohibited from conditioning a member’s participation in an activity on the member’s disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
Usage of Information
- Personal information is used for recordkeeping, site management, activities on the site, the fulfillment of requested transactions, and marketing only to members who have consented to such marketing.
- Personal information collected from members is not disclosed to third parties, except companies with which the web site is affiliated by common ownership, or working on public voting and ballot or recall initiatives. The site may retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information obtained.
The web sites https://www.radical-senate.com and https://www.radical-house.com, and all replicated or Associate websites, of which this site is (the “site”) are operated by Radical Recall (referred to as “we”, “us” and “our”). Your use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
All content provided on this Site, such as text, graphics, images, etc., is our property or the property of our licensors and is or will be registered with the US. Patent and Trade Office where appropriate. As such, it is and would be protected by US and international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this Site is our exclusive property and is or will be registered with the US. Patent and Trade Office. As such, it is protected by US and international copyright laws. Except as stated herein or as otherwise provided in an express authorization from us, no material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Any unauthorized use of any material contained in this Site is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, service marks and logos (“Trademarks”) used and displayed on this site are our registered and unregistered trademarks and the trademarks of our licensors. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site. Our trademarks and those of our licensors may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
Use of Site:
Links to third party web sites may be provided on this site. If so, they are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use such links, you will leave this site. We have not reviewed all such third party sites (if any) and do not control and are not responsible for any of these web sites and their content. We do not endorse or make any representations about such web sites or any information or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you access any third party web sites linked from this site, you do so at your own risk. No hyperlinks to this site are permitted without our prior written or email consent.
If you would like to link to this site from your web site, please submit your request to link to this site via our contact form. Unless you receive our express written consent, your request to link to this site shall be deemed denied. A web site that links to this site:
- Shall not imply, either directly or indirectly, that Radical Recall is endorsing its products or services;
- Shall not use any of our trademarks or the trademarks of our licensors;
- Shall not contain content or material that could be construed as offensive, controversial or distasteful and should only contain content that is appropriate for all age groups;
- Shall not disparage us or our products in any way or otherwise negatively affect or harm our reputation and goodwill;
- Shall not present false or misleading information about us or the Radical Recall affiliate opportunity;
- Shall not misrepresent any relationship with us;
- Shall not replicate in any manner any content in the Site; and
- Shall not create a browser or border environment around Site material.
Intellectual Property Infringement:
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your intellectual property has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our copyright agent the information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material may have been infringed.
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Site can be reached through our media contact form.
We are always pleased to receive your comments and suggestions regarding this site and our products & services. If you transmit to us or post comments, suggestions, ideas, information, materials or other communications (collectively “submissions”) in response to any content on this site or our products or opportunity, you grant us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and incorporate such submissions and the names identified on the submissions throughout the world in any media for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes. You agree that you shall not post or transmit to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. Radical Recall has many opportunities to exchange information within our active membership base. You agree that you shall not post information promoting any product, service, organization, website, or company in which you would stand to benefit personally in any way (including financially) unless you have received written permission by Radical Recall We take great strides to ensure that any information/education is provided to you clear of bias.
The site is intended for viewing and use in the United States and Canada. If this Site is viewed internationally, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. We do not provide services to – nor collect information from members of the European Union. We currently do not intend to provide our products or services outside the United States and Canada. In the future, we may provide our products or services outside of the United States and Canada.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
ALL CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE “CONTENT”) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SERVICES FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. [THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.] WE MAY IMPROVE OR CHANGE THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED IN THIS SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS SITE OR IN OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERRED TO WITHIN OR LINKED TO THIS SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liabilities:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE WHETHER BASED ON ACTIONS IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
You agree to indemnify and hold Radical Recall its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
This Site is created and controlled by us in the State of Colorado. The laws of the State of Colorado govern these terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Radical Recall strives to write ethical and honest opinions, findings, and experiences with regard to a variety of topics, stores, and products related to our subject material. The views and opinions expressed by members of Radical Recall posting in the News section or blogs belong purely to the post authors. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
Radical Recall does accept occasional paid advertising, affiliate links, and possibly (though not likely) sponsored posts, and giveaways. In the event that a product, service or compensation is provided for a sponsored post or giveaway, full details will be publicly disclosed.
Radical Recall is aware of the Federal Trade Commission’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, which address endorsements by consumers, experts, organizations, and celebrities, as well as the disclosure of important connections between advertisers and endorsers.
Radical Recall and its content authors strive to comply by the terms of the Guide.
Radical Recall can be reached via a web form or thorough a direct email:
Web Form: https://www.radical-senate.com/contact
Radical Recall is a copyright of Radical Recall. The use Radical Recall, https://www.radical-senate.com and https://www.radical-house.com or Ric Rooney and Mike Schmidt and may not be used without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Any unauthorized use is expressly prohibited by law and violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible according to applicable law without notice.